1.10.14

COUGH, COLD, SORE THROAT AND OTHER SHENANIGANS

I've now also experienced the negative side of uni life! Where everything seems to be perfect in my little perfect world of "uni life", I have now come down with a cough, cold and sore throat... Which I also on occasions would before uni, but it's actually really sad when you're all alone in your room, in bed, not hungry, not wanting to cook, knowing you need food and having to actually get out of bed to go get some medicine. Yea, I miss my parents haha. As I literally looked like a dead body yesterday, when I was heading out for dinner with Aline I decided to do, what any desperate woman would do: smear makeup all over my face to hide my ghostly face. I reckon it worked somehow, hah! I then also opted for a hat to keep my ears warm to avoid ear infection and added my mahoovsive snood. Am now in the process of buying a new jacket, as the wind over here is literally f r e e z i n g. Therefore, this babe is only a few clicks away from my mailbox, much love! ✿

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get better sooon. It is important to have a few medicines to treat this deseases such as flu. Living and learning! I live in another city 4 years now but I'm luck I have my brother. We live together so we take care of each other! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy you've started blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!