I bought some cheap jars from IKEA and personalised them with chalkboard paint.
A lot of Suits and Prison Break has been watched here since I moved!
University accommodation is in general not what we associate with five-star hotels. And honestly, my accommodation is no five-star hotel room, but it suffices and it does what it has to and it is affordable (key element to any student on a budget!). I've done my best to personalise it as much as possible, despite the horrendous curtains and carpet, and I can actually say that I feel at home in my small room. I don't have much space but I have what I need, which will do for now (until I can afford that penthouse flat of my dreams, haha). The idea is to keep the room as simple as possible, in monochrome tones. The pink notice board will be covered in black and white pictures from both Luxembourg as well as Scotland!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!