Before I head out to buy my mum a birthday present, I thought I'd post some snaps from the past week! On Wednesday I went to the law fair at the Hilton Hotel in West End. I swear to God I've never gotten so many nice freebies as there – literally carried four bags with me back home! The other snaps are just some random shots of what I've been doing this week/what I've seen this week. Tonight I'm going to have dinner with my fellow Law students (as well as Aline, who has exclusively been allowed to join us Law students haha), whereafter we are heading to a birthday party. I think I'll determine that I have pretty good night in sight. Now I'm off to buy a birthday present (and trust me, there will most likely be a little present for me too, hihi).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!